Money makes money grow…is a well known saying.
Financial Liquidity to any individual brings in a sense of Security, Confidence and it opens up a box of opportunities. We have all been there and done that as to what can we do with Money in the Bank. Hence, a smart financial planning in real estate is essential.
Mumbai Property Market has always been under some stress or the other either be it Government Permissions, Rules Changing, Rules Flaunting or just an over commitment by the developer.
The issue here is that, whatever the problem may be, or who ever the source, only you have to suffer end of the day after paying the down payment and then endlessly waiting in despair without any clarity, transparency or a future course of your construction of your property. The costs today to buy a property today are exorbitant and hence even a small 1 BHK in Borivali is costing your around 80 Lacs. Imagine getting stuck with that kind of money and not having possession and if you have taken a loan or used a bank to pay the interest or the Emi then in any delay in construction boils down on your head.
As Equity markets and Economy grow, the tilt of the Investor remains towards easy and quick returns, where ever he can make easy money. But with shaking sensex the returns are skewed and unpredictable.
Real Estate on the other hand with Structured Schemes gives you Multiple Benefits.
1. A tangible asset where you can live and secures your family future.
2. What ever we may say about equity and investment once you are in your bedroom or living room or the balcony, it gives you a sense of pride and confidence when you are in your own home.
3. Gives you perennial tax benefits not just the year you buy the property but continuously for 15 to 25 years.
4. If you have taken a Bank Loan for your investment and you have rented your property then your entire rent can be set off against the EMI paid, thus giving you substantial tax savings.
5. Structured Schemes like 20;80 kinds give you the liquidity to use your personal equity efficiently.
For more details and Financial planning please feel free to call us on 9820030685.