Thane for some of us may be a distant location, but this sister city of Mumbai is doing wonders when it comes to Real Estate.
A few facts!!!
- Most of the Top Builders are present in Thane likes of Hiranandani, Piramal, Lodha, Acme, Kalpataru, Dosti, Rustomjee, Sheth, T Bhimjiyani, Neelkanth, Vijay Group etc.
- Thane is Near Slum Free
- Offers Excellent connectivity to South, Central and Western Suburbs
- Prices are still in the range of 7000 to 12ooo PSF on an average
- Ample options are available from 1 to 4 BHK in Ready and Under Construction
- Excellent Road Network
- Shopping Malls like Viviana, Big Bazaar and many retail outlets
- Quality of life is better than Mumbai
- Much Less Noise and Pollution compared to Mumbai
A few key infrastructure projects which are expected to be launched in the near future:
a. Metro – rail line to be extended from Ghatkopar to Kasarwadwali
b. Kopri Railway Bridge widening
c. Kalwa Creek Bridge
d. Three New Flyovers at Meenatai Thackeray Chowk, Alemeda Chowk and Post Naka
e. Flyovers at Kalyan and Shilphata – MMRDA Project
f. Kalwa-Kharegaon Link Road
g. Ghodbunder bypass – Elevated Road
h. Borivali – Ghodbunder – Tunnel Road
The Thane Property market will continue to grow at a healthy pace, however at the present moment, there are a lot of pre-launches and Thane by 2020 will boast of the best buildings in MMR.
The growth expected in Thane is above 7% YOY.
Sandeep Sadh – Mumbai Property Exchange.com