Location, Infrastructure, Developer and Price
This is the New Mantra Today as far as Mumbai city is concerned. 2014 should be a good year for Mumbai as far as the infrastructure story goes.
By the End of this year, we should have the following much-delayed projects in place.
1. Santacruz Chembur Link Road.
2. Chembur Ghatkopar Freeway extension road.
4. Metro from Ghatkopar to Andheri West.
The most awaited once thereafter, which would be pretty interesting for the real estate market would be.
1. Andheri West – JVLR Connectivity – Half bridge over the SV Road is ready.
2. Goregaon West – Ram Mandir Road to Western Express Highway – Half bridge again ready.
3. Oshiwara station – with both east and west connectivity, FOB etc.
4. Andheri West – Yari Road – Lokhandwala Bridge.
5. Goregaon Mulund Link Road.
Keeping in mind, the above infrastructure projects, the New Mantra for real estate development is L I D P…..Location, Infrastructure, Developer and Price
For the current day home buyer, it is imperative to understand the new infrastructure development, which will help build the connectivity and a quick access from Home to the office. The infrastructure development of a Santacruz – Chembur link Road can lead to a price hike in the eastern suburbs and locations like Santacruz East.
The much awaited Trans-Harbour link from Sewri to Nhava Sheva has been announced and it is on paper still. Imagine, what the potential it will have when it is done. 15 Min away across the sea, the prices are 5000 PSF and Sewri prices are 17000 plus.
So, please be informed what is happening around your location and in the distant location before you make an investment.